Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ill & Some Resolutions

Sorry for the lack of posts - I've been pretty sick and haven't been up to writing or photographing anything! I literally slept for 24 hours straight after New Years Eve. However, I am starting to feel a bit better now and even managed to venture out of the house for the first time. I looked ghastly, but my friends said I looked decent for a sick person. Little did they know that I had heaped large amount of concealer on myself (green concealer does wonders for a red nose) and bronzer to fake healthy.

But, I do have some beauty resolutions I want to share for the new year.

1. Take off my makeup, every night, no questions asked.
2. Wash my face every night and moisturize!
3. Find a better skin care routine that works for me - try out a lot of different products.
4. Try out new makeup looks and don't stick to the same thing.
5. Try new brands that I haven't heard about.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Cheers and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment