Sunday, December 26, 2010

Target Haul!

So, I'm in vacation in Arizona now and there are targets galore here as opposed to the schlep I'd have to make from Morningside to get to one. I've been hearing great things about the Sonia Kashuk brushes, so I thought to finally pick some up and ending up getting a few other things too.

I haven't fully explored anything yet to give you a detailed review, but I will soon, so stay posted.


Pictured: Sonia Kashuk flat top multipurpose brush, smudge brush, bent eyeliner brush, and shaped blending brush, FIT me! foundation in 115 Ivory by Maybelline, Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Black Magic, Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Passion, Sonia Kashuk super sheer liquid tint in Poppy, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pearl (631), and OPI nail lacquer in Coney Island Cotton Candy.

I just put on the OPI polish and it came out quite nicely! A lovely light pinkish beige.


Isn't it pretty?



Apologies for the horrible photo quality - I left my camera back at home and am working with another! I will be putting reviews up of the brushes/other products in the coming days! Happy holidays all.

No comments:

Post a Comment