Monday, December 27, 2010

Makeup for Newbies

So, today, my sister and I were out with my grandparents and we stumbled upon this cute makeup boutique called bluemercury. We came back later and I was tasked with helping her find the perfect makeup for her. Now, she's 15, but she's not very into makeup and prefers to go much more "natural," but she wanted to branch out a bit. After much trying out then, we stumbled upon a Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Pink Oyster. Very cute on her! I will be adding photos here of it later this week when we return (I couldn't bear the horrid photo quality of my grandparent's camera)!

Overall though, the product wore well very and did last a very long time. Even with excessive rubbing, it barely budged. My one complaint (though my sister liked this) was that it was not highly pigmented and the color was not terribly buildable. I would recommend the line in general though - easy to apply and just right for beginners.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment